IBcon 2012 Announces International Advisory Council
CARLSBAD, CA, February 21, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Realcomm Conference Group, LLC, a global leader in providing technology education and networking opportunities for the commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate industry, announced today the formation of its 2012 IBcon Advisory Council. The council, comprised of the world's foremost authorities on the intelligent buildings topic, will help to shape the content and direction of this inaugural conference, which will be held June 13-14 in Las Vegas.
"We are very excited to have assembled the most forward thinking industry leaders to help ensure that our program addresses the biggest issues impacting the industry today," said Jim Young, Co-Founder and CEO of Realcomm. "The astounding support we have garnered is affirmation that IBcon 2012 is being launched at the right time and that the industry is ready for an event targeted at the smart, connected, high-performance intelligent building market."
IBcon 2012 Advisory Council:
• Don Goldstein, Global CIO, CBRE (Co-Chair)
• James Whalen, SVP & CIO, Boston Properties (Co-Chair)
• Ryan Allbaugh, CIO, Childress Klein Properties
• Darryl Benson, Director of Solutions, Smart Cities, Panduit
• Andrew Carey, Managing Director Europe, RealFoundations, Ltd.
• Brian Dauskurdas, Director, Global Energy, Lutron
• Keith Davis, CIO, Pope & Land Enterprises
• Bernie Devine, EC Harris
• Frederick Dougherty, VP, Portfolio Technology, Liberty Property Trust
• Bruce Duyshart, Head Technology in Property, ICT, Lend Lease
• Paul Ehrlich, Founder & President, Building Intelligence Group
• Larry Eisenberg, Principal, Sustainable Strategies Today
• Mark Golan, CEO, Adura Technologies
• Haritharan Gunasingham, CEO, Eutech Cybernetics
• Anton Hofland, CEO, 2024Sight
• Rick Huijbregts, Director, Strategy & Program Development, Cisco Systems Inc.
• John Huston, VP Technology Integration, TENG & Associates, Inc.
• Michael Joroff, Senior Lecturer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Geoffrey Kasselman, President, Op2mize, LLC
• Konkana Khaund, Industry Manager, North America, Frost & Sullivan
• Phil Klokis, CIO, GSA/PBS
• David Leonard, CEO, Redwood Systems
• Ted Maulucci, CIO, Tridel Corporation
• Malcolm McGougan, Managing Director, Applied Intelligent Building
• Lawrence Melton, Asst. Commissioner, Office of Facilities Mgmt., GSA
• Xavier Menendez, Global Director GCS Technology, CBRE
• Steven Messaros, CIO, Liberty Property Trust
• Rob Murchison, Co-Founder, Intelligent Buildings
• Anthony Nazzaro, Managing Director, NOI Strategies
• Paul Oswald, President, Environmental Systems, Inc. (ESI)
• Greg Peterson, Manager, Global Energy, IBM Corporation
• Marc Petock, VP Global Marketing & Communications, Tridium
• John Petze, Principal, SkyFoundry
• David Pogue, National Director, Sustainability, CBRE
• Dan Probst, Chairman, Energy and Sustainability Services, Jones Lang LaSalle
• William Rhodes, Market Analyst, Building Technologies, Security & Fire, IMS Research
• Paul Quinn, SVP & CIO, Duke Realty Corporation
• David Schacht, CIO, Simon Property Group
• Kreg Schmidt, CTO & Chief Architect, Smart Building Solutions, Accenture
• Anno Scholten, President, Connexx Energy
• Jim Schwartz, Director, Strategic Marketing, Global Controls, Johnson Controls Inc.
• Tom Shircliff, Co-Founder, Intelligent Buildings
• Jim Sinopoli, Principal, Smart Buildings
• Darrell Smith, Sr. Operation & Energy Manager, Real Estate & Facilities,Microsoft
• Steven Teubner, VP, Consulting, CGI
• David Weinerth, EVP Marketing, SCIenergy Inc.
• David Wilts, Associate Principal, Arup
• Josh Wolfe, Enterprise Programs, GE
• Ron Zimmer, President & CEO, CABA
For more information, visit http://www.ib-con.com.
About Realcomm Conference Group
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management and operations.